Article 1 [Purpose)
These Terms of Service shall be governed by the use of the Internet services ("Services") provided by ETHERCASH ("ETHERCASH88.net") by members and the combined use of their rights, obligations and responsibilities, Purpose of use and procedures.
Article 2 (Effect and Change of Terms)
The contents of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon posting on the service screen and consent of the user. The corporation may change these terms if there are reasonable grounds, and at least seven days in advance if the terms are changed. In addition, when a new service is opened, it will be provided according to these terms unless otherwise stated.
1. These Terms and Conditions are effective when the corporation publishes it through the service screen and the user agrees to it.
2. The corporation may amend or modify the contents of this Agreement without violating the relevant laws and regulations such as the "Act on the Regulation of the Terms and Conditions of Use, Information Communication Network Promotion and Information Protection Act," and the "Personal Information Protection Act" .
3. In case of amendment of the terms, the corporation shall notify the service homepage from the date of application 7 days before the effective date to the date of application on the service screen together with the current conditions by specifying the applicable date and reason for the amendment.
4. If the corporation notifies the notification pursuant to the preceding paragraph and notifies the intention to deny the notification from the notice day up to 7 days after the effective date of the revision, if the notice clearly shows that it is approved, If a member does not agree with the revised terms, the member may terminate the contract in accordance with the provisions of Article 7, Paragraph 1.
Article 3 (Outside Terms and Conditions)
The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the related laws and regulations such as the Telecommunications Basic Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, and the detailed instructions for use of services provided by the Corporation.
Article 4 (Definition of terms)
Terms used in these terms are as follows.
1. User: Member and non-member receiving service provided by corporation
2. Member: Anyone who has entered into a service use contract with a corporation and has been granted a user ID (ID)
3. Non-members: Those who use the services provided by the corporation without joining the membership
4. ID: A letter or combination of numbers set by the member and approved by the corporation for member identification and use of the member's service.
5. Password: A combination of letters or numbers set by the member himself / herself
To protect personal information, passwords are encrypted and stored in a form that can not be decrypted. They are never used except for unavoidable reasons such as personal authentication and service interworking.
6. Connection site: Web site that is linked with homepage and hyper link method (the object of hyperlink includes text, still image and moving image).
7. Operator: Person selected by the corporation for overall management and smooth operation of the service.
8. Personal Information: Information that can identify a specific individual based on the name, e-mail address, etc. included in the information (including the information that can not be recognized by a person but easily identifiable by other information do)
9. Cancellation: The user cancels the use contract after opening the service
Chapter 2 Membership and Withdrawal
Article 5 (Membership)
1. The user submits membership information according to the form prescribed by the corporation and then signs the agreement to agree to the terms and conditions.
2. A corporation shall register as a member of the users who apply to join as a member as in the preceding paragraph, unless they fall under the following subparagraphs.
A. If you do not apply for an email address
N. If you apply using someone else's email address
C. If the applicant has previously lost his or her membership pursuant to Article 7, Paragraph 2 of this Agreement
D. False, missing, or missing entries in the registration
ㅁ. If it is determined that the registration as a member is significantly impeded by the technical or business performance of the corporation
F. Children under 14 years of age
3. The time for establishing the membership contract is the time when the corporation agrees.
Article 6 (Change of Member Information)
1. Members can view and modify their personal information at any time through the personal information management screen.
2. If a member changes the member's information at the time of application, he / she must modify it online, and the member is responsible for the problem caused by the unauthorized information.
Article 7 (withdrawal of membership and loss of qualification)
1. A member may request withdrawal if he / she desires to withdraw, and the corporation shall handle the withdrawal immediately. However, the request for withdrawal must be made from the service homepage of the corporation. After unsubscription, we delete membership information according to related law and personal information policy.
2. If a member falls under any of the following grounds, a corporation may lose membership.
A. If you register false information at the time of application
N. If you threaten the order of electronic transactions and information communication services, such as interrupting the use of others' services, hurting the reputation of others or stealing the information
C. Sale of unauthorized fraudulent information and other unauthorized goods
D. If you use the site as a place of publicity for unauthorized public relations or business activities
ㅁ. If you interrupt the operation of the corporation by changing the information provided
F. If the act is prohibited by these laws and regulations, or if doing something that hinders the morals
G. If it is deemed improper to continue eligibility of other members
Chapter 3 Service Use
Article 8 (Content of Service)
1. The corporation provides the following services.
A. General guidance services provided by corporations
N. SAMPLEWALLET Electronic Wallet Service
C. Services set by other corporations
Article 9 (Commencement of Service Use)
1. The corporation shall start the service from the time of acceptance of application for use of the grant. However, in case of some services, service will start from the specified date.
2. If the Company fails to commence service due to business or technical difficulties, it shall disclose to the Site or notify the Member.
Article 10 (Change and suspension of services)
1. The corporation may notify the members of the contents of the service to be changed and the date of delivery by the method set out in Article 12, and may change and provide the service.
2. The corporation may restrict or suspend all or part of the service if the following items are satisfied.
A. In case of inevitable construction due to maintenance of service equipment
N. If a member interferes with the services and business activities of a corporation
C. If there is interference with normal use of the service due to power outage, disorder of the equipment,
D. If the service can not be maintained due to the corporation's various circumstances such as termination of the contract with the service provider
ㅁ. If there is a force majeure such as other natural disasters or national emergencies
3. In case of suspension of service pursuant to Paragraph 2, the corporation shall notify the user in the manner prescribed in Article 12. However, this shall not apply in cases where it is not possible to notify the Company due to interruption of service due to reasons beyond the control of the corporation (operator's intention, faultless disk failure, system down, etc.).
4. The corporation shall not be responsible for any problems arising from changes or discontinuance of contents or service of the user's posted or transmitted data.
Article 11 (Responsibilities and Restrictions on Services)
1. SAMPLEWALLET E-wallet service
A. The services provided by the corporation include the SAMPLEWALLET electronic wallet service.
N. The SAMPLEWALLET Electronic Wallet service provides a transfer service between SAMPLEWALLET and your wallet.
2. The types of services provided by the corporation may be changed from time to time by the circumstances of the corporation, and the copyrights and intellectual property rights of the services provided belong to the corporation.
4. Relationship between corporation and connection site
A. The corporation does not assume any warranty liability for the transactions with users by the goods, services, and services provided independently by the connection site.
Article 12 (Notice to Members)
1. The corporation may notify the result of processing and guidance related to the use of the corporation's services in operating the service, and may transmit the e-mail address or SMS transmission provided by the member to the corporation. However, it may be restricted by member's consent.
2. A corporation may substitute for individual notice by posting it on the bulletin board in case of notice to many unspecified members.
Chapter 4 Protection of Personal Information
Article 13 (Collection and Use of Personal Information)
1. The corporation collects the minimum information necessary for the smooth operation of this service.
2. When collecting personal information of the user, the consent of the user is obtained except for the following cases.
A. If there are special regulations in the law
N. When necessary for the fulfillment of service use contract
C. If necessary for the settlement of fees according to the provision of services
3. The corporation shall limit the number of administrators to protect the personal information, and take technical measures necessary for securing stability so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, or tampered with.
4. Personal information provided can not be used for purposes other than without the consent of the user or provided to a third party. Exceptions are made in the following cases.
A. If there are special regulations in the law
N. User authentication procedure
C. If necessary for the delivery of prizes according to the provision of services
D. Usage as smooth operation and statistical analysis data of corporate homepage
ㅁ. Statistical writing, if necessary for academic research or market research, in a form in which a particular individual is not identifiable
5. When a corporation achieves the purpose of collecting personal information, it immediately destroys the personal information.
6. Matters concerning the operation of cookies
A. To provide customized services tailored to users, corporations use 'cookies' that store and retrieve information from users from time to time.
N. A cookie is a small amount of information that is sent to your computer browser by the server (HTTP) used to run the website and may be stored on your hard disk in your PC
개인정보 보호개인정보 보호
1. Personal Information Collection Items and Purpose of Use
The ETHERCASH Corporation ("ETHERCASH88.net") collects and uses personal information for the following purposes to provide various and convenient Internet services :
We do not collect and use personal information except for the following purposes, and if the purpose of the service provided by the company changes, we will take necessary actions, such as receiving a separate consent.
The mobile phone number uses the mobile phone number certified by the evaluation information agency.
[Required items collected]
Name, ID, password, email address, carrier information,
1) Mobile phone number, gender, date of birth, country (overseas), identity card (resident registration number bforward), front, back, identification picture, and kyc certification document
2) Identify the identity and verify the real name of the member service
3) Check if a duplicate subscription is available
4) Securing a smooth communication path for communication of notices
5) Operate customer center
6) Preventing fraudulent use of members
7) Basic data for the formation of services
Until the purpose of personal information collection and utilization is achieved or member withdrawal.
However, if the relevant statutes keep it, it shall be kept separately for the mandatory period.